Sunday, July 4, 2010

Women of Joy Louisville

Well the time came for Mommy and Lacey to take a trip to Louisville with Sasha and Donna!! I had to work the day before and was a little stressed. Garrett had just began to feel better, I had packing to do and was just not feeling great. We were going to the WOMEN OF JOY conference. Garrett's dad --Papa-- works with the conference. We were going to hear speakers, including Sarah Palin...and concerts from Stephen Curtis Chapman and Michael W. Smith!! So my precious mom had pepped me up a bit and came and played with Lacey the day before we left!!
Here is Lacey and all her friends her and Sasha had found!!
AWWW she has grown so much since this picture!!

Lacey and our cousin Kendall, Donna's daughter swinging on our front porch!

Sarah Palin!!! I got to meet her and get a professional pic, so I can't post it....but her speaking was amazing. It was so touching to see God speak through her so naturally!!

Sasha, Lacey, and I

Donna, Sasha, and Lacey

Tired Baby!!!!

Donna and I with Michael W. Smith

Donna and I with Stephen Curtis Chapman

My cousin Donna and I, she is so special to me!!!!

Lacey getting ready for the ride home!!!

Daddy showed up in the middle of the conference. We were very excited and so thankful he felt up to it!! We don't seem to have many "Family" pics we need to work on that!!

Sasha and Donna getting ready the last day!! Kinda scary?


2 comments:

Thanks for having interest in our life!! Looking forward to God opening up opportunities to be ministered to and to minister to others!